Thursday, September 25, 2008

UPDATE ON MY VEGETABLE GARDEN!!!

The onions and carrots are growing the most so far. I can smell the onions when I am out there pulling weeds. It smells bad but at least I know that they are growing. Quite a few of the lettuce are starting to grow. There are only like 3 spinach and broccoli but they were supposed to take a long time so I'm not worried yet. That's pretty much it. I will put up a picture of it soon. :) -Cicely

7 comments:

Amy said...

I'm amazed at the committment level you have with this garden! I'm proud of you Cissy, your becoming quite the Young Woman. But don't rush it or your Dad will lock you in your room forever.
Love you forever and always,
Mom

All for J's said...

Hey Cissy,

you are so cool, the guy next door does alot of stuff with his garden and he had to put up some wire around it to keep lions and tigers and bears ohhhh my.....no really i think birds and such something to think about...keep up that garden and i wouldnt mind some pics of it!!!
Love Uncle Jeff

**brighteyes** said...

haha. I was planning on taking some pix of it and we are going to go get some sort of fense to put around it soon.

Cicely said...

that was really Cicely saying that but for some reason, it signed me in as alycia. haha

All for J's said...

chicken coop wire works real good and just some old wood for posts you could probley jump your fence and find the items you need in the vast land around you...watch out for the chupacabrah:) though have fun with your garden.

love uncle Jeff

**brighteyes** said...

oh! i was wondering when i said that!

Cicely said...

haha