Friday, September 12, 2008
MY VEGETABLE GARDEN!!!
Last Saturday, I planted a vegetable garden for my young women's faith value project. It was fun but I have to go out there every day and water and rake the dirt because the plants haven't started growing yet. They should start growing by Monday or Tuesday, though. I'm excited for them to grow and to get to replant them and take care of them. I am growing Broccoli, Lettuce, Spinach, Onions, and Carrots. That is in the order that I planted them, too. I had to plant the onions and carrots in the back because the dirt in the back is the softest. I only have 3 hours and ten minutes done so far but once I have to replant them and all that, It will take a lot of time and I think that I will be done right around Halloween. I will keep you up dated. TTFN (that's what tigger says it stands for ta ta for now) haha :) -Cicely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Super Cicely
Inch by inch, row by row you will make that garden grow!!! I have heard if you talk to them, it will help or mabe some steroids to make them pump up.....Keep me posted
love and miss all of you
Uncle Jeff
haha...did you make up that peom? the garden is looking good and I hope that I can get at least a few veggies out of it. :)
It was a song i sing and it goes like this "Inch by inch row by row all i need is a rake and a hoe and lil love to make it grow...Inch by inch row by row all i need is a rake and a hoe and a lil love to make it grow so just sing that while turning couter clockwise to the polar north star three times and this is very very important you need eat 4 cans of veal aand brocoli before starting any work "
Let me know all your sucess
love Uncle Jeff
ummm...okay? Well, the garden is looking good and they haven't started to grow yet but they weren't supposed to. :)
Now I have about 5 hours done and In a few days, I have to go out and pick a few of them because they need to be more spaced out. :)
i decided that for your poll i am going to answer on this...i am going to visit for 10 or 9 or 8 years or maybe even 7 or 6!
oh okay! u decide on that! :)
Post a Comment