Friday, September 5, 2008

I CAN RIDE MY BIKE WITH NO HANDS!!!

Yesterday, me and Tanner went out to ride our bikes for p.e. and we were just messing around. We set up a line of cones and rand them over. We did wheelies onto the drive way, and we did races. But then I got bored of doing that and started going down the street with out pedaling and then I tried it with no hand for a second then, I did it a lot and now I can ride it all the way down the street with no hands!!! I will try to put a video of it up on my blog in the next week or so. See you soon! :) Cicely

6 comments:

**brighteyes** said...

its cool but sacry!!!

**brighteyes** said...

i meant scary!

All for J's said...

congrats cicely

That is so cool next you will be doing saran wraps,x-ups and double back flips in the next x-games. I was a stunt kinda guy growing up on my bike and can still ride no handed and such so i think you are so cool, your awesome.....love uncle jeff

All for J's said...

k Uncle Jeff has brain damage from his so called stunts...in his mind he can still ride with no hands but he has forgotten (brian damage) that just a couple months ago he tried to ride and it ended up being very painful! Jen :)

Amy said...

I think your still super awesome Uncle Jeffy!

Cicely said...

haha that's funny! I'm going to go film it right now and I will get dad to put it up tonight.