Thursday, September 25, 2008
MY SUPER AWESOME TEMPLE TRIP!!!
On Saturday, I woke up at 5 then I went and showered. Then I put on my really cute out fit that I picked out the night before to go to the temple. Then, I got a muffin and a Gatorade and we left the house at like 5:45. We had to drive down some where in Rita Ranch so it took a while to get there because we had to be there at 6. Then, me and Kj drove with Sister Garfield to the temple that is 2 hours away! Then, we got our little baptism suits and went to put them on. Mine was so big! when I was on my toes, it still got dragged on the floor! After that, we sat in this cute little chapel and listened to 3 people talk then we went and did the confirmations and baptisms. Then, we rinsed off and got back into our clothes. After that, we went out into the front where we walked in and waited. While we were there, this scary guy kept on taking my friend's lunch box and tried to eat her food. Then, we went outside and waited for the boys to be done and ate our lunches. We saw some really pretty brides while we were out there. Then, we left and about 3 hours after we got home, we went to baby sit our other YW leader's kids. Speaking of her, we baby sat them yesterday because she was going to get and ultra sound and she is going to have girl!!!!!!! Her oldest son, Cohen was mad because he doesn't like girls and asked his mom if she could send it back. It was sooo funny!!! Her other son just ran around and didn't care. So that's basically it. ttyl :) -Cicely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You made a lot of people happy by attending the Temple for baptisms and confirmations. I’m also glad you had a good time. I can’t wait to go with you and perform ordinances for your ancestors. You are such a wonderful young woman. Love you.
Post a Comment