Thursday, September 18, 2008
FOOTBALL AND CHEER!!!
So, last week, Kyle had an away game at Flowing Wells and they won 28 to 0!!! Kyle got in for 22 plays and he did very well! Today, he has a game at Douglas which is 2 hours away!!! My dad said that he is going to drive some of the way! Hopefully they don't die. Just kidding, Kyle is a good driver. Unfortunately, I won't get to go to his game tonight because I'm going to my friends house to swim. I still think that he will do good. Kj has a game tonight too but she has to cheer for the JV and the freshmen team so she has a game at home every week. I don't think that she needs support as much as Kyle because she is the best on her team, not that Kyle isn't good. They will both do very well, I think. I will put up my next post probably after my first temple trip on Saturday so look on Monday or Tuesday and I will have it up. I'm really excited for the temple trip!!! TTFN! -Cicely :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
its good that you are looking forward to it!
Never mind! you helped me figure it out!
cicely,
I dont know what to say about who to go see unless you have figured how to clone yourself :)...That is really cool you are going to the temple for the first time you will never forget that exsperience i am very proud of you cissy
Love Uncle Jeff
i am pretty close to cloning my self so hopefully next time i will go to both games. :) i'm really excited for the temple trip tomorrow too!!!!!!!! we have to meet some place that's like 10 minutes away at 6 in the morning!!!oh well, it will be worth it! :)
-Cicely
i am glad that you had fun! you should write a post about it! will you clone me too? i want to watch kj cheer while watching kyle play!
Thanks for keeping us posted Cissy.
Grandpa Darrell
any time! :)
Post a Comment