Thursday, September 18, 2008

UPDATE ON MY VEGGIE GARDEN!!!

So, I am enjoying very much being able to grow my own garden! I have about 5 1/2 hours done so far and it is coming along very well. The carrots are growing VERY well and all the carrot sprouts are about 1 inch tall at least. All the other ones have a few sprouts but the carrots are definitely the biggest and have the most sprouts. I'm looking forward to all of them growing and to eat all of them! I will update again in the next few weeks. Come visit soon! :) -Cicely

3 comments:

**brighteyes** said...

its starting to grow!

Cieslak Family said...

that's so cool you have your own garden, what else did you plant in it? My favorite is garden fresh tomatos. Thanks for visiting our blog- we'll be sure to check your too.

Cicely said...

ummm...i'm only growing five things but they are broccoli, lettuce, spinach, onions, and carrots. they are growing really well!!! :)