Thursday, October 2, 2008
FUN DAY!!!
So yesterday we were on iTunes buying some new songs for our iPods with all of our gift cards. While Kj was on buying stuff, Tanner found an iPod that was Kj's a long time ago but it was broken. Tanner gave it to me to fix so I went and plugged it in. These things popped up and it needed to be reformatted and this other thing so I did those and it loaded two songs on to it. So I charged it and it worked again! Now he has been listening ot it for a long time. The new songs that we got are bleeding love, Daughtry's new alibum, Aly and AJ's new alibum, Some songs out of Avril Lavigne's new alibum, a song by boys like girls, and I think that's it. ttyl :) -Cicely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment