Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WE'RE GETTING OUR CARPETS CLEANED!!!

alright...so Alycia woke me up this morning and she was telling me all this stuff about how we are getting our carpets cleaned and i was barely awake so I wasn't really listening. So I got up and we started picking up all the small stuff off of our floors. Then I went out and helped my dad move a few things in the family room. After that, I went and finished our room. Then I went and showered . When I got out it was like 8:15. So then I went and started school at like 8:30. I just finished like 30 minutes ago and my mom's visiting teachers are here so we have to stay in the library and I am bored so I just decided to update my blog. So they guy that is going to clean our carpets is my church teacher. And he just got here and we can't go on the carpet for 24 hours! Well that's about it. Hopefully I can leave here soon!!! TTFN :) -Cicely just one more thing. The "to" that is high lighted up there well I don't know why so NOW that's it.

2 comments:

All for J's said...

hey hey
If i was was there i would have started a fire and had a biviwac site set up and made it very clear to anyone in my area that under no terms am i to be used as a alternant food source and a fortified bunker to any and all comers would have to to concour before i would give my foothold.....fight the good fight

love uncle jeff

Cicely said...

ok? go McCail and Palin!!!