Wednesday, October 15, 2008
ANOTHER UPDATE ON MY VEGGIE GARDEN!!!
Soooooooo....? Just kidding but This is another update on my veggie garden! (obviously) They all seem to be growing very well! Actually except for the broccoli. It hasn't even started growing yet so i have a feeling it is not going to grow at all. The onions and carrots don't seem to be growing as fast above ground as before because they are getting really big! All the spinach are different sizes but they are also doing very well...besides the bugs that were eating them. I took care of that with.............................BUG SPRAY!!! The lettuce are starting to grow soooo fast! Every morning when I go out to check on them I am amazed at how much bigger they get over night. Well I took some pix of them and now I just have to wait for my dad to upload them onto the computer or what ever he does to put them on here. So that's all for now. tata :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment