Thursday, October 23, 2008
I WENT TO THE CANNERY!!!
So last night, the whole young men and young women's went to the cannery. We just found out on Sunday that we had to go so our leaders just changed basically everything. Normally it wold start at seven but this time we had to meat at the church at 5:30, It's pretty much always on a Tuesday but it was on Wednesday. But, we got there and we had lots of fun! My table was by far the fastest! We started out at the very beginning doing beans then after the opening prayer and stuff like that we did pasta the rest of the time. My best friend, Alyssa, and I had this little system where the people at the front of the table would pass down the already bagged pasta (we had to double bag it) and I would put it into another bag and put the label in. Then, I would give it to her and she would tie it and I would go throw it into the ginormous box. It worked really well except for one time I got hit in the face when some one was throwing it into the box with out looking and Alyssa got hit in the back of the head. It was fun though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
those are the fun times you can draw from when challenges arise and im proud of you and your siblings for the example you are to my children and your sweet spirits...thank you!!!
Love always uncle jeff
you know it! ha ha :)
sounds just wonderful!
it was!!! don't you wish that you could go? yes you do!!! i know it!
Post a Comment