Friday, August 29, 2008

NOW I GOT HIGHLIGHTES!!!

So today we went to get our hair done and I am sooo glad I did. I got up this morning, went to violin, did school, said bye to dad, and then we went to get our hair done. We got there at like 12:30 and didn't leave until 3:30! I think that mine took the longest because I ended like 30 minutes before my mom and started like and hour before her! i think that it was worth it though. I love my blond hair! Alycia's hair turned out really cute but I think my favorite is my mom's. They are all so cute, though. So, the lady put me in the chair and put the towels and stuff on me. Then, she split my hair into sections. Then, she went back and made the color stuff. Finally, she put the color in my hair which took like 30 minutes! Then, she made me sit in another chair while she put the color in my mom's hair for 15 minutes. Then, my hair wasn't done so she put me under one of those dryer things for another 15 minutes and came back to check it but it still wasn't done so she kept me under there for 10 more minutes when it finally finished! Then, she put mom under there while she rinsed out the color on me. After she rinsed it out, she shampooed it and left the conditioner in there for like 15 minutes when I was sitting under one of those dryer thing again! don't you think I've had enough of that. By this time, Aly was already done and I was getting really bored. After she finally washed out the conditioner, she gave me a little trim and then went to wash out mom's conditioner. Then, she finally blow dried my hair and it turned out soooo pretty! Now, it was about 3:00 and she was cutting mom's hair. Then, she did the rest of it and we finally left at like 3:30! Now, we were starving!!! so, we went straight to lunch/dinner at Cafe Bonita. It was yummy. Then, we went and got pedicures. Mine is orange with flowers...I love it!! Then, we went to block buster and got two movies and some treats and we finally got home. Now, I am super satisfied with this day! Hope to see you guys soon!

P.S. I have to wait until my dad gets home to put the pix of my hair and nails on so it should be up in the next week. :)

6 comments:

Rocky Rodens said...

can't wait to see the pics of your hair. Sounds like a fun girls day.
Love ya,
Auntie Bonnie

Cicely said...

ya, I had LOTS of fun, I just kinda wish that I would have gone to the football game. Oh well :)

Rocky Rodens said...

I just saw the pics of your new 'do', very cute!

Cicely said...

thanks, so are you going to come visit soon? :)

**brighteyes** said...

i love our highlights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cicely said...

yupp, me too :)