Saturday, August 16, 2008

MY PAPA!!!


I have an awesome dad! He does lots of stuff like work, go to the grocery store, make money, take care of a swimming pool, and put surround sound in his own bedroom!!! That way, we can't hear the T.V. when we are watching it in the front room. Well isn't that dandy!!! :) He is the most unselfish person you will ever meet! I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH! IF you love and appreciate him t00 then just leave a comment about it. Oh, and by the way, he takes me shopping a lot too. I love him for that too!

8 comments:

All for J's said...

THat is so cool that your dad takes you shopping! He is awesome too. Cute pic of you guys! Love, Jen

Elliot Collins said...

Ah Cicy, you are such a sweetie. I love you so much. I’m sure all your admirers are jealous that I’m your main dude. You have really matured into a great little beehive. It’s great to see how well you’re taking to the virtual schooling. Mom spends so much time helping Tanner, it’s great that you can be so self-motivated. You’re so cute, with that little laugh. Love you cutie.

**brighteyes** said...

i agree with you about everything that you said about dad!

**brighteyes** said...

i agree! dad is awesome! sidney agrees but her password isnt working so she couldnt put the comment on!

Cicely said...

thanks :)

Cicely said...

thanks :)

Cicely said...

oops...i accidently pressed publish your comment twice! haha

sidneykae said...

your dad is sooooo awesome.he is funny too. i totally agree. and the picture is cool. ~Sidney