Thursday, August 7, 2008
MY BRACES!!!
Today, I went to the orthodontist to get my braces scheduled. First I went back to get some x-rays done and a mold. Then, a lady walked in with Alycia and asked the other lady if she would get pictures of her because she was going to get her top braces on today. I was really surprised but I wanted to get mine on too. So, I asked the lady when she thought I would get mine and she said probably another year! I was kinda mad but when my mom went up the front desk, they said that I could get mine on right after her. I was sooooo excited! I waited for about 30 minutes and then I went back and they put them on! I love them! Now, I'm back at home and I can't wait to tell everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment