Monday, August 25, 2008
I STARTED SCHOOL!!!
Two Mondays ago, I started school! I like doing some of it but stuff like life science and history are boring and hard but Algebra is easy and boring. My two favorite subjects are literature and art. Some times art takes a LONG time but most of the time, it only takes like 45 minutes to and hour. It's kind of a bummer, though because I only get to do art 2 or 3 times a week. Today, I did review for everything because I have a unit test some time in the next few days. I think that french is fun but every time I take a test it says that I get none right but I know that there is something wrong because it does that to Alycia too. I am pretty surprised at how much I already know. At the end of every day, we go to this thing called "Study Island" and it is a lot of fun because it helps you learn new stuff about your subjects and you get to play a game while you are doing it so that is a lot of fun. I will try to keep you up dated but for now, TTFN. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
so did I.hey do the rodens have a blog
yes...
Hey why don't you talk to eachother face to face? You spend 5-6 hours a day in class together everyday yet you still always chat on these comment boards. I suppose it's better than having zero comments.
Well, I don't know why Tanner didn't just ask me in person..that's why I put a dot dot dot after it
ha ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment