Tuesday, August 5, 2008
NO SCHOOL!!!
I haven't put a post on my blog for a long time so i decided to write about my school work that I've been doing lately. On Friday, I went to the mall to go shopping for school clothes. I think that's the most important part of my work so far. On Saturday, Alycia was so dramatically sick. That day I wore one of my new outfits. It was soooooo cute! That night, my friend, Alyssa came over while our parents went shooting. We did our makeup and nails and ate dinner and jelly beans. It was fun. On Sunday, we went to church and I wore my new REALLY cute dress. Everyone loved it. Alycia didn't come in her new dress like me and Kj because she was still sooooo sick! Then, we got home and at about 1 I finally got to eat! Later that night, we ate our dinner then, we went to the Garfield's house to climb up their mountain but mostly to go shooting. Yesterday, I didn't wear a new outfit because I wanted to save them for the rest of the week...so I just wore an old one. During the day, we basically just played library until it was time to go to family home evening. We learned about the priesthood. Then, we got fathers blessings and we watched the finale of American Gladiators. My 2 favorite people won! Then, this morning, we went into the library and played "library" and it was fun. Then, we went to the mall and got some more clothes and turned some back in. We also ate lunch there...it was yummy! Then, we came home and played library a little more until the missionaries got here and now I'm writing this. That has pretty much been my school week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So, how to you play "library"? It must be quite a fun game since you played it several times.
Let me know how school goes next week and maybe you should take a pic of one of your new super cute outfits so we can see...we love to see pictures of you guys.
Love ya,
Auntie Bonnie
library is where we each have a different fob. We give the customers the books that they want dthrough the computer or we give it to them if they are at the store. You are right, its lots of fun!
Post a Comment