i love cicley's blog!!!!!! i love it how it is exciting and ful of action!!! man that star wars pic is cool!! really!!! come on cicley put more stuff on!!! jk
I am happily married to my highschool sweetheart and eternal companion, Zachary. I am a baseball wife, a current student studying accounting, and, as you can see, an aspiring blogger. I love the sunshine, I love my family, and I love fitness, I love fashion, and I love my God.
6 comments:
i love cicley's blog!!!!!! i love it how it is exciting and ful of action!!! man that star wars pic is cool!! really!!! come on cicley put more stuff on!!! jk
i will 2day, no worries!!! luv u!
Hi Honey,
I hope your having a great day! Remember who you are and what you stand for at all times and in all places!!!
I love you,
Mom
Hey Cissy, do you know KJ's blogspot name. I can't remember it and I want to send her a comment. Will you text it to me?
Thanks,
Mom
i never got to go to my blog during camp today so thats why i didnt tell you kj's blog but its ldscheerchick andyways
hey lol your picture is funny.
Post a Comment