Tuesday, July 15, 2008

DAY 2 AT CAMP!!!

Today I had even more fun at camp than I did yesterday...so that means that I had lots of fun!!! first, we got to the U of A the same as we did yesterday. Then, we listened to a gut talk about airplanes...it seems that when ever people talk it's boring! Then, we spent 3 hours making the airplanes! We took our second break in between that...I had a Mountain Dew and crackers with peanut butter. Then, we went outside and we had to throw them. mine went 43 feet! There was a news paper person and a news reporter there! We were all on the news last night and Kj and I were on the front page of the news paper this morning! Then, we went to lunch and it was the same as normal. After that, the FBI came and told us all about them. Then, we had to go to a fake crime scene and figure it out...that was fun other that the girl that dept on doing my job. Then, we did science experiments and those were really cool. They had door bells that we made, the diet coke and mentos one, we had to shine a penny with the liquid that we thought would work best...I won that. There was one where we had to plug our nose and guess what the flavor of a life saver was. That one took me forever. Then, we went to one where we had to put warm water, yeast, and the soda that we thought would word best for it and we put a balloon on top and this morning we saw what one made the balloon blow up the most...I got second place at that. Then, we went home and we did stuff!

4 comments:

Rocky Rodens said...

Cissy you crack me up. Keep on posting so I can see what is going on with you guys.
love,
Auntie Bonnie

Cicely said...

hey! i never knew that youo knew my blog but tell Savvy or Parker to put a comment on

Cicely said...

hey! i never knew that youo knew my blog but tell Savvy or Parker to put a comment on

Cicely said...

oops...i accidently pressed it twice! ha ha