Wednesday, July 16, 2008
DAY 3 AT CAMP!!!
Today we did lots of stuff having to do with electronics. Of course, we got there same as always. Actually, we missed the bus but we caught up to it so we got on there. When we first got there, we went on our computers for a minute. Then, Karen came in and told us what we were going to do. They split us up into seven groups for the tour/scavenger hunt. The only person that was my friend in that group was Stephanie. It was like 110 degree's out there and we were walking all around campus! It was very tiring! I learned a lot and had fun, though. When we got back, we went straight to lunch. The lunch today was special! The had 8 business woman there and they were all at separate tables. For every course we went to a different table and talked to the people there. The first lady we talked to had so much facial hair! She worked with the Mars mission. For that course, we had salad. The second course we went to had pasta and that was a lady from Raytheon...she was a lawyer too! The last one we went to had carrot cake and that was also a lady from the Mars mission. She never talked about it, though. At the end, we went around and talked to all the other people that we didn't talk to during the meal. There was a lady that was a marine biologist and she had some really cool stuff. Then, we got something from every person there and we left. When we got back, we worked on the computer and started making our movies. Then, we made these robots out of a motor and legos. This one group of girls just made the Lego's and came up to us to ask what was wrong because theirs didn't work and ours was the first one done. THEY DIDN'T PUT THE MOTOR ON IT! IT WAS JUST MADE OUT OF LEGO'S! I thought that was pretty stupid. And one girl in their group was in high school and she was the one that built it!!! Then, we took a picture with it and filmed it. Then we had to take it apart. :( after all that hard work! Then, we got ready to leave and we left on the long bus ride home. When we got home, I showed my mom the news paper because Kj and I were on the front page of the business section!!!!!!! oops...I think I already said that. Oh well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You know what I love about you Cissy is your honesty. Your just like your Dad,in that, you don't sugar-coat ANYTHING! You say it like it is and that's it. You make me laugh sweetie!
I love you,
Mom
tell andrea that i sadi hi and tell Karin that i am sick if you didnt already!
I just found your blog Cissy, sorry about that. It is fun to read about your great summer. I hope you have fun at girls camp. You are the best and we are very proud of you.
Grandpa Darrell
Go Cougars!!
GO COUGARS!!!
Cissy I saw the newspaper article, so cool! I am glad you had fun at camp. I just found your blog today. Sorry it took this long!! I will keep checkin in to see what your up to. Have a great day sweetie! Love, Auntie Jen
Post a Comment