this is my very own blog and i am sooo excited!! i will try to up date this a few times a week but that might not always happin. you can comment all you want and i will try to comment back! i hope to see a lot of people on my blog!!!
I am happily married to my highschool sweetheart and eternal companion, Zachary. I am a baseball wife, a current student studying accounting, and, as you can see, an aspiring blogger. I love the sunshine, I love my family, and I love fitness, I love fashion, and I love my God.
5 comments:
thats really funny! i wish that mine would come back!
la la la la la la la la la la
hey i like that!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!
ya, i will put more on 2day and i will call u so ttyl!! luv, cissy
sorry, i had a full schedule yesterday so i will put more on to day, i promise...call me
Post a Comment