I really don't have anything to write about so I guess I will just write about what has been going on lately. Over the weekend I had a few Friends over on Friday and that was super fun!! On Saturday, I went to my friend, Whitney's birthday. We did a scavenger hunt at the mall which took a while but it was tons of fun! I also went to see "a Christmas carol." It was interesting and um..rather creepy. But my dad liked it and so did basically everyone else so I guess it could be good. Yesterday, we went to church which was fun as usual. Then, we went to tithing settlement (all full tithe payers) :), then to the Bennetts. It snowed like a ton yesterday (hallelujah!) and so we fish tailed out of the drive way...... :D Lets see, school today was good! Oh!! I forgot to mention one thing...its kyle's birthday today!!! happy 17th birthday!!!!! (he's an oldie!) Lastly, only one more day of school this week! and I'm super excited for thanksgiving!! And after this week only 2 weeks and 2 days of school until Christmas!! Woot Woot!! :) I guess that's all for now. :)
LovE,
Cicely :)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment