Tuesday, September 15, 2009
SCHOOL IS GREAT!!!
OK, well school has been going really well for me! I have met a lot of new people and I have good classes. First, I have foods with Mrs, Larsen. I love that class! We always learn something new and have an activity to do. Today we did our third lab which is twice baked potatoes. Its just baked potatoes that you scoop out of the skin then mix a bunch of stuff then put back in the skin and bake them again. Then, we have pac time and i don't really know what that stands for but its just basically a time where you can catch up on work if you have a D or F or you can go do activities. We don't have it on Wednesdays because those are short days. I always just go to Mr. Johnson's room with me and my friend, Shyanne (who is the one that I go to first period and pac time with), He basically just lets us do what ever we want but we usually make super colorful pictures on the board. Then, I have P.E with Mrs. Binks. She is nice but right now our student teacher named Mrs. Larsen mostly teaches and shes really cool! We have played softball and soccer but today we played dodge ball and that was really fun! Then, I have algebra with Mr. Morgan and hes really nice and funny. That class is kind of hard but most the time we don't have homework so that's the good part. Today we had a substitute and he was super funny!! Then, I have English with Mrs. Frohlich its pronounced like fralick but its German. She is really strict but super nice and stylish, shes only 23! Then, I have lunch and I eat in Mr. Johnson's room then draw more pictures..that's always fun! Then, I have science with Mr. Bass. He is super easy but I still learn a lot so I love that class plus Ive never had homework from there. Then, I have clothing with Mrs. Dobson. She is cool and easy we are going to start making a pillow case tomorrow! And lastly, I have history with Mrs. Carter. She is super cool but really strict but that class is always so long because its last so I'm just waiting for school to get out. Then, I ride the bus home which surprisingly is really fun! Mostly because I just know everyone and I can talk. Well, that's a lot but its all for now.. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment