Wow! I haven't posted for the longest time! Life has just been flying by so fast lately!! So, I'm on an All Starts team called TNT. It's in Lindon. I love it so so much and I'm surprised at how fast we progress. Our first competition is on January 15th (my mom's birthday). I'm really stoked and hope we place well after all this work and practice. Back in April, when cheer started, I couldn't do anything. Tumblin wise, anyway. Now, I can do a handspring tuck and multiple back handsprings. Since we are competing in level 2 I can't do any tucks at competition because that would be illegal. bummer. We are also going to Denver for nationals in Februrary. I cannot wait for that, or Christmas, to come(: Here is my competition schedule. Feel free to come to any of them if you can. I will post the times when we get that information.
1. January 15th @ Cottonwood High.
2. January 22nd @ South Towne Expo
3. February 5th @ Bingham High
That's all for now(:
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment