Wednesday, June 10, 2009
GIRL'S CAMP!!!
Alright well I haven't written in a really long time!! Yesterday we went to a preparation for girl's camp because we are doing a backpacking trip this year. So, we met at the church at about 11 and drove up there it took like an hour and a half. Then, we set up our tents and sleeping bags and had a little lesson about survival and stuff. Then, we got out our stoves and made dinner. I had chili and Alycia had potatoes. They were both really good! Then, we had a devotional and roasted marshmallows and starbursts, it was delicious!! I think my friends and I had a few too many. Then, we went in each other's tents and played around and ate candy and talked and thought of our camp names and stuff. Then, we finally went to bed around 1:30 or 2. So, I slept pretty well not noticing that I was basically sleeping in a huge puddle of water because it rained all night. I wasn't cold though so that was the best part. Then, our leaders woke us up at about 7:30 then we ate breakfast and packed everything up and drove down the mountain. Oh yeah and I forgot a really important part. We dove part of the way up the mountain and hiked 2.7 miles with 25 Pound packs on our back. That actually wasn't too bad. But yup that's all for now and I also live in Utah now so yup ttfn :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How FUN!!! I miss going to camp, so many great memories :) I'm glad you had good time. Love you!!
Hey girlie...what ya been up to?
Post a Comment