Friday, April 17, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ok well sorry this is late, yesterday was a busy day!! I got up earlier than usual because I had to go babysit at 8. When they asked me they said from 8a.m. to 3 p.m. So, when she came to pick us up she said 4:30 at the very latest. That is certianly not what happined!! We had 4 kids to watch and 4:30 came. THen, 5:30, then 6 and finally my mom came and got us and left their 9 year old son in charge for the rest fo the time that it took until their dad got home. Then, I got home and I was suposed to open my present but my dad wanted to be there and he had to go to the fair with the missionaries at 5 so I had to go to the Dance Festival practice and i couldn't open it until after which was at about 9:30. So, I was opening it and my old phone was in there and they told me that they had to order a new phone and we had to wait for it. THat scared me for a minute then I heard some song playing and it was singing happy birthday. THe only problem was that they were singing it to "grandpa!"(i'll get back at them later) So, I knew that it was my new phone and I finally found it behind the curtains and it was an iPhone!!!!!! I love it!!!!!

2 comments:

**brighteyes** said...

we had you there for a minute GRANDPA! but thats good that u like ur new phone. i can tell that u do.

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday present!