Tuesday, March 24, 2009
UPDATE!!!
okay well we went on a temple trip on Saturday, that was awesome! Kyle stayed home during it because he was too tired. But I don't blame him, we got home at 9 the night before! Anyways, I rode with Sister Garfield, Savanna (who left for the air force yesterday!) Alyssa, Megan, Rebecca, and KJ. We watched money or mission on the way and just played around because its a 2 hour drive. When we got there, it took a lot longer than usual because the ward before us for some reason was moving really slow and they had like a fourth of our ward but once our leader started baptizing us it started to move a lot quicker. Then, we got out and ate lunch while we waited for the boys to go but I didn't get my lunch until 2:30!! So I was starving! Then, we went home and got back to the church at about 5:00 and my friend that was with us had a birthday party at 5:30 so we were in a rush! Then, we finally got there at about 5:50 and it was a pool party but they mostly jumped on the tramp which I couldn't do because of my back. So luckily my friend, Shelbi, from young women's sat in the hot tub with me. Then, we came home and went to bed because we had church the next day. Church was better than usual because for some reason my class and the beehives were a lot quieter than usual! And that night, we went to the Garfield's for dinner and like a fare well for Savanna because as I mentioned before, she went to the air force! And just some news, we are moving at the end of May and we got a beautiful house! I am super excited to get my own room! Any who, the vegetables are doing great!! I am trying to save some of them right now because they didn't get watered while I was in Utah but they are all still growing very quickly and looking good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It's great to get an update on all the fun things you've been up to. What Temple did you do baptisms in? Amazing experience! I'm so happy to hear you are ok. Hot tubs are the best for sore muscles! I'm also happy that your vegatable survived :) I suppose your next adventure is moving into that beautiful home. Enjoy having your own room. When I first got mine I missed my sister and would sneek up to sleep with her...then I got used to it and I totally loved having my own space...lol :)
well when we were in utah we went to the Jordan River temple I think and here we went to the Mesa temple. and I would love to hot tub but were cleaning it out right now because we were gone for so long! And i am very excited to move! haha :)
I just found some of the cutest blog layouts!!! You have to check out scrappinblogs.blogspot.com I think you will LOVE the layouts. They have LDS ones too. Luv you!
i will be sure to go check it out once I finish school!
Hey Cicely,
We hope you have an awesome birthday! We can't wait for you guys to move back. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
Post a Comment