Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I GOT MY HAIR DONE AGAIN!!!

We had to get up early this morning because we had to do school so we could get to our hair appointment on time. So, we got ready and all that and I finished school right before we had to go. The lady that did it lives like 15 minutes away so that wasn't bad and we got there right at 9. Then, she talked to my mom to see what she was gonna do and then my mom had to leave. I was fine with that because the lady is in our ward. It took about 3 hours to do me and Alycia together. We both got highlights and of course mine were a lot lighter. She gave Alycia a few layers in the back to help hers curl and she gave her a little diagonal cut in the front and gave her a 2 inch trim. On mine, she gave me the lightest they could go and gave a 1 inch trim. I also got pretty long bangs and a diagonal cut in the front. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super excited to got to Utah and show everyone! well see ya soon!!!!!!! -Cicely by the way, I will put up pics of it soon.

3 comments:

All for J's said...

So fun and I can't wait to see pics!!

Emily R said...

Your hair sounds soooo cute! I'm so excited to see it as well as all the rest of your cuteness! Send me and email and let me know what kind of treats and food you guys like so I can start stocking up. Can't wait to see you!

Cicely said...

i love chocolate and icecream but were going to buy it ourselves. letting us stay at your house is enough. Thanks so much though!