Thursday, August 6, 2009
SCHOOL!!!
Sorry i haven't written in a while...life in Utah is just a lot better than Arizona! :) So, I'm gonna write about my future school. It has full lockers for everyone which is really exciting because i haven't had a locker before besides my P.E. locker. It is pretty big and really simple (so i don't get lost) just kidding!! :) I also have friends that have been there before so they can tell me what classes to take and what teachers to get...luckily! Well, we went to register for school yesterday and Alycia got a shot right before that so we went over to get our immunizations seen by the nurse and it said that the hepatitis A shot isn't required if your birthday is before 7-1-96 which mine is but she said that i had to get it. That made no sense and it was a huge bummer! So, I went and got it this morning and that was really quick. Now, we finally went in today and got all registered and we get our schedules next week! Alycia starts on August 18th and my grade and up start on the 19th! I'm excited to finally go back to normal school! well that's all for now...ill post soon if I can! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awww sorry about having to get a shot :( it's worth it in the long run though. Sweet that you get a locker..yay! Have you gone school clothes shopping yet? I'm excited to take Jaliece this year. Have a great week. Love, Auntie Jen
no, we haven't gone shopping yet but were going tomorrow!! I'm gonna get some clothes and stuff for my locker! :) And i hope you have a great week also :b
Post a Comment