Thursday, February 19, 2009

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL THIS POST!!! :) HAHA

Well, as you probably know we are not moving until next summer so I have decided to go to my best friend's geek school with her. I'm excited to go to school and to go with her but I'm not going back with any of my other friends but its OK, i still text all of them. any ways, that means that by the time we move i will have gone to 5 different schools since we moved here and 8 in my entire life. ha ha :) well, i just needed to write a post so, here it is. :):):) love, Cicely

2 comments:

All for J's said...

Five different schools is quite the accomplishment! I hope your new school is so cool. Have fun in Utah, you will be living there before you know it :) Please give Savs, Parks, Ella and Alli luvs from me k. Luv you Hunni!

Anonymous said...

Im so sad that you guys aren't moving!! :( But anyway have fun in Utah!! Thats going to be great. :D