Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ANOTHER SNOW DAY!!!





Okay well I woke up this morning and went out and saw all this snow in our yard!!! SO I went and woke Alycia up and we went out there and covered up my vegetables with plastic. When we were done, our fingers were numb. I'm really excited to go play in the snow but I had to tell everyone first. :) Well, that's all. :)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think you got more snow than we did-that's great. Have fun.

Cicely said...

we had lots of fun and all the snow still isn't melted, one of the little balls from the snow men are still there. it's kinda funny :)

Cicely said...

we had lots of fun and all the snow still isn't melted, one of the little balls from the snow men are still there. it's kinda funny :)

Anonymous said...

i cant believe it snowed in good ole Arizona!? Today we had a snow day and got 15 inches!! holy cow! :)