Friday, January 2, 2009
WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
Sorry that it took so long, i have been pretty busy. Any who, I just wanted to tell every one what i got for Christmas. I got a sewing machine! and a BUNCH of sewing stuff, i got lots of perfume, make up, a new make up bag, 4 pairs of really cute shoes, candy, and I think that's all. So far I have made PJ pants, a skirt, and eye mask, and a purse. Well that all for now, ta ta :) -Cicely :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay, I was hoping you would get a sewing machine! Post some pics so I can see what you've created :) Love you sweetie, Jen
wel i need to take some pix first but i will put them up when i'm finished with these two quilts that i'm making. :)
Post a Comment