Monday, January 5, 2009

OUR SNOW DAY!!!

Okay so the day after Christmas we woke up and it was really cold outside! We just ignored it because it had been that cold before and we weren't expecting anything of it. So, I went to take a shower and when i went out to do my hair it was snowing! So i took pix of it and sent them to my friends on my phone. Then I went and did my hair and went out there for a few minutes. After that I decided to go inside and let it all stack up before we went in it again. So, we went to Target with gramma Cindy to get our presents from her and went to lunch. When we got back it was still snowing! So, we went out there and made all this stuff and had a snowball fight and then it was like 7:30 and it was getting dark so we had to go inside:( luckily there was still snow the next day but it was melting. It took 3 days to melt! okay well that all :) -Cicely :)

2 comments:

Leoma said...

Hi Cicely! I am just now reading blogs. I can't believe you had that much snow! We had snow again today (I'll trade you for warmth). Hey I would like to see your sewing items sometime. If you need any tips I'll be happy to help you. Have fun, Love ya

Cicely said...

im making some baby blankets right now and i have made a skirt, a purse, and eye mask, pajama pants, and i think that all well im making some table cloths for young womens and now that all but i will put up some pix of them soon.