OK well a few months ago I made a skirt for Young Women's and I loved it!!! So now i have come to the conclusion of what I am going to ask for this Christmas.
1.a sewing machine.
2.some material and patterns and string.
3.some clothes from Pacific Sun.
4.new shoes.
5.new drum tabs and hook ups.
and i think that's all. :) ha ha :) well ta ta-Cicely:)
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
How about a 71" flat screen TV. Uncle Dan has one he will sell for cheap
That's so cool that you want a sewing machine! Funny that Grandpa Darrell is trying to sell Uncle Dan's tv on your blog...lol. Please post a pic of the skirt you made. I would enjoy seeing it :) Love, Auntie Jen
ummm...i already have a t.v. in my room and we basically have one in every room of the house but u can talk to my dad about that. :)
ok, i will and im SUPER excited for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :):P :D
i am too! i reaaaaaly hope that i get a cell phone and if you get a sewing machine can you make me something?
idk...i will think about it.
:)
i don't think that you're gonna get an orange en-v!
ya, neither do i...i cant unless we switch companies haha :) i think u should get that oh so beautiful purple razr!!! i luvs it! :)
Post a Comment