IT'S ONLY SIX DAYS TIL' CHRISTMAS!!! I SUPER EXCITED! FIVE DAYS TIL' CHIRSTMAS EVE!!! AND FOUR DAYS TIL' GRAMMA CINDY COMES!!! i'M SUUUUPPPPEEERRRR EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE! -CICELY :)
I am happily married to my highschool sweetheart and eternal companion, Zachary. I am a baseball wife, a current student studying accounting, and, as you can see, an aspiring blogger. I love the sunshine, I love my family, and I love fitness, I love fashion, and I love my God.
3 comments:
Christmas is so much fun im pretty excited too im glad your so excited and you are having fun we will call you for christmas
love uncle jeff
i am very excited too! it's sooooooooooo close! i can't wait for gramma ciny to come either!
ok, that will be good, and christmas is in five days, christmas eve is in four days, and gramma cindy is coming in three days!!!! :)
Post a Comment